Website Community Housing Network
Community Housing Network, Inc. (CHN) provides safe affordable rental housing and linkage to supportive services for people disabled by mental illness, addiction disorders, and histories of homelessness.
The Manager of Accounting is responsible for managing the financial functions related to various types of grant funding, assisting in the preparation and reporting of CHN’s budgets and supervising the accounts payable staff. This is a full-time position and includes our full benefits package.
- Monitor all grant related aspects involving grant eligibility, grant funds available, reconciliations and reporting, and accuracy.
- Contribute to monthly grant meetings with clear and concise status reports, and information that is useful for the continuing improvement of the grant process.
- Prepare all external grants reporting timely and accurately.
- Prepare all invoicing to grant agencies to ensure receipts are received timely as well as information reported reconciles to accounting software accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets on an annual basis for Community Housing Network (CHN) and all Affiliates.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to prepare various budgets when required, as well as assist in the preparation of applications for external funding.
- Prepare monthly actual-to-budget performance reports for all departments.
- Manage the accounts payable staff, which includes planning, prioritizing, supervising, and reviewing their work.
- Assist in the audit preparations and communicate effectively with auditors, as needed.
- Serve as a back-up for other areas in the Finance Department.
- Assist in special projects or other departmental needs that may occur throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field required. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Five years of budget and/or accounting experience.
- Knowledge of grant budgeting and reporting and budget strategies; two years’ experience preferred.
- Understanding of 2 CFR 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards; significant experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data and trends.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all audiences in written or verbal communication.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and accounting software programs.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License and auto insurance.
Please learn more and APPLY FOR JOB below.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.chninc.org/job_openings.php →