Medical Assistant Posting
June 24, 2019
We are currently interviewing Medical Assistants to support our psychiatry services. This position works closely with our psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychiatric LPNs, clinicians and case managers to provide high quality psychiatric services in our high volume outpatient behavioral health center environment. These positions are full time or part time and are located in one of our 4 outpatient clinics.
The Medical Assistant performs routine administrative and clinical tasks to support the delivery of psychiatry services. The medical assistant works closely with the psychiatric team to prepare for the day’s schedule of patients, meet with patients to gather vital signs and medical histories, assist with care coordination needs, maximize psychiatry schedules and support the smooth, efficient delivery of high quality services utilizing best practice standards.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Medical assistant training
• CMA certification preferred
• Experience in medical office setting
• Experience in a behavioral health agency preferred
• Ability to gather and document vitals
• Client-centered approach
• Good communication skills with clients, staff and supervisors
• Ability to document clearly and accurately in the medical record
• Ability to conduct self in a professional and ethical manner
• Strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality of patient information
Interested applicants should contact:
Jenna Birdsell CNS, CNP
Psychiatric Services Supervisor
Check out our website for additional information about Syntero and the broad range of services available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com