Website Netcare Access
*Those that are able to receive the COVID-19 vaccination and influenza shot will be required to do so as a requirement of employment at Netcare Access.
*Active LSW, LISW, LPC, or LPCC and Drivers License required, *
8:00a – 8:00p, Thursday – Saturday
Shift premiums for evenings, nights, and weekends of $2 or $3 dollars per hour!
Incredible clinical experience along with training classes offered for CEUs!
Paid supervision towards Independent Licensing
New Competitive Introductory Rates of Pay
Monthly Student Loan Assistance
Work with autonomy and as part of team!
Provides probate pre-screening assessment services, specifically determining whether referred individuals meet criteria outlined in Chapter 5122 of the Ohio Revised Code. May provide consultation and education to other community support and service delivery systems. Individuals in this position perform responsibilities under the supervision of the Director of Community-Based Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Evaluation and assessment of individuals in the community or patients in private hospitals for court ordered commitment.
2. On community referrals where probate criteria are thought to be met, complete necessary documentation for Probate Court and present case to magistrate.
3. Strong and persuasive writing skills, such that affidavits include detailed factual (i.e., concrete & referencing specific actions) information as well as risk-relevant clinical data.
4. On internal referrals, consult with Netcare physicians and clinicians as needed to obtain risk-relevant information.
5. Serves as liaison to local hospitals, courts and agencies concerning pre-screening procedures, laws, or problems associated with commitments; coordinator for request from out-of-county ADAMH Board requesting prescreening services for residents of that county who are in Franklin County; and as a resource to the Community Crisis Response team regarding pre-screenings, crisis intervention and other services as needed. As liaison representing Netcare, presents self at all times in a professional manner.
6. Screen and investigate inquiries from community resources (family members, agencies, safety forces) regarding need and appropriateness of an evaluation. Assesses community resources and refer individuals to appropriate resources to avoid involuntary hospitalization when possible.
7. Communicates results of investigations to directors in a comprehensive yet succinct manner that respects the time-sensitivity of probate referrals.
8. Assesses and appraises risk from both clinical (i.e., risk of harm to self or other) and administrative (i.e., risk of negative outcome).
9. Assist law enforcement agencies, Health Department officials and other public officials to assess and disposition individuals they feel may have mental health problems in the community.
10. Maintains timely and complete documentation of services and activities, which meet the standards of Netcare and accrediting agencies.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
12. Meets or exceeds productivity expectations.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to apply and integrate theory, knowledge, values and practices of social work and/ or counseling professions.
2. Ability to relate to clients with a variety of age, sex, economic, educational and professional background.
3. Ability to hear and speak well enough to converse with clients or other employee’s in person or over the telephone for a majority of the time.
4. Ability to engage in problem solving process.
5. Ability to de-escalate potentially violent clients and physically leave volatile situations in the community that cannot be de-escalated.
6. Exhibits flexibility and ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to work in alternate locations as assigned.
8. Ability to participate in the physical restraint of agitated clients.
9. Ability to achieve and maintain certification in required training programs
10. Ability to travel within the community and to client residences where services are performed
11. Ability to perform duties in a variety of locations requiring physical activities including, but not limited to walking, climbing stairs, carrying work-related materials, etc.
LSW/LPC; LISW/LPCC Preferred. 2 years Crisis Intervention experience. Auto-insurance meeting the minimum business requirements of $300,000 Combined Single Limit OR specific limits of $300,000 Bodily Injury per Accident/$100,000 Bodily Injury per Person/$100,000 Property Damage with NO EXCLUSION for business use.
Posting Date: ___________ Posting Number: _________
ESSENTIAL CORE COMPETENCIES FOR PROBATE CLINICIAN:
1. Demonstrates DSM-IV-TR assessment and diagnostic skills.
2. Exhibits the full range of risk assessment skills necessary for determining need for involuntary civil commitment
3. Understands the importance of gathering collateral information and evaluating it against the backdrop of mental status and known functioning.
4. Ability to think critically and combine wide range of relevant data to develop a risk formulation and communicate it persuasively to Probate Court.
5. Ability to travel within the community where services are performed.
6. Ability to provide effective clinical interventions
7. Ability to accurately and succinctly document clinical interventions.
8. Ability to complete required paperwork in a timely and error-free fashion.
9. Ability to apply risk management and problem-solving techniques to clinical/workplace situations.
10. Ability to engage and de-escalate clients in a professional and effective manner.
11. Ability to effectively work as a member of a team.
12. Demonstrates broad knowledge of and ability to access community resources on behalf of clients.
13. Ability to adhere to Agency Policies, Procedures and other expectations.
14. Actively seeks opportunities to develop clinical skills.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
*Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning non-discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification. Netcare is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a substance and tobacco free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent on satisfactory pre-employment drug screen, criminal background investigation and TB test results.’
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.