ADAMH BOARD of FRANKLIN COUNTY
Position Title: Policy and Monitoring Manager
- Manages ongoing monitoring of data sources utilized in support of ADAMH’s Needs Assessments, Community Plan, and other published materials
- Leads production of ADAMH’s Needs Assessments and Community Plan
- Serves as staff lead for the Performance Monitoring accountability platform with Senior Staff
- Serves as lead analyst regarding policy, or other planning, impact analyses
- Prepares issue briefs and impact analyses of local, state and federal policy developments
- Conducts research for Senior Staff and other ADAMH business units
- Supports other reports for external audiences as assigned (e.g. Franklin County Opiate Action Plan)
- Prepares summaries of data from external sources as assigned
- Provides support for 447 E. Broad St. Continuity of Operations Plan
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in public administration or a social sciences field with courses in strategic planning, research methods, policy analysis, and data analysis, or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
Experience: At least three years’ paid work experience in strategic planning, research, policy analysis, or sub-recipient monitoring preferably in behavioral healthcare.
Skills: Excellent planning and analysis skills
Excellent policy evaluation and summation skills
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Superior critical thinking skills
Intermediate or advanced in use of MS-Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
No phone calls please. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org