Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. The Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values by empowering people, solving problems, building relationships, being curious, and having fun.
As a Property Manager you will play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community.
• Property management duties including general move in, inspection and safety, income certification and lease enforcement
• Record management and maintenance
• Tenant assistance, engagement and linkage to services to help tenants retain housing
• Understanding and processing information related to funder requirements
• External service partner collaboration
• Compliance with reporting requirements
• Coordination with maintenance staff to ensure high quality standards
• High School diploma required. Associate’s degree and/or two years of experience Permanent Supportive Housing, Social Services, or Property Management field preferred.
• Understanding and working knowledge of affordable housing issues and programs, including fair housing and housing subsidies.
• Ability to effectively communicate across all audiences in written or verbal communication.
• Ability to collaborate with community resources and build effective relationships with others.
• Experienced user of technology systems. Experience with database systems in the property management field preferred.
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License and auto insurance.
As a full time member of the CHN team you will also receive training, health, vision, and dental, paid time off, 401(k), and an opportunity to work in an organization with an entrepreneurial spirit at heart. We care about the growth and development of our people and those we serve. EOE.
Learn more and apply at https://www.chninc.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.chninc.org.