Website YWCA Columbus
|location||YWCA Family Center, 900 Harvey Ct., Columbus, OH 43219|
|department / section||Family Support|
|employment status||Part-time / Non-exempt|
|schedule||2nd shift (2:00pm – 10:00pm); Saturday and Sunday, may include additional nights, weekends, and on-call to meet the operational needs of the program.|
|duties||· Responsible for providing customer service to clients and staff.
· Greet and direct visitors, answer phones, respond to needs of members, guests and residents.
· Create an atmosphere of hospitality and customer service.
· Assist staff with emergency procedures.
· Notify proper on-call staff for resident emergencies, maintenance needs and lockouts.
· Make independent judgments concerning need for police or emergency personnel.
|education||High school diploma or GED required.|
|required qualifications||· Minimum one-year experience as receptionist or customer service representative with high volume of telephone and in-person contact.
· Experience in a social services setting preferred.
· Ability to do physical activity, including but not limited to lifting a minimum of 25 pounds.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Understanding of the needs of homeless and mental health consumers.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and execute office skills.
· Ability to interact with persons of diverse cultural backgrounds.
|posting dates||Until Filled|
|how to apply||Please APPLY FOR JOB below by e Emailing resumes/applications, or send by mail:
65 South Fourth Street
Columbus, OH 43215
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org