Website Alcohol, Drug & Mental Health Board of Franklin County
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Answers incoming phone calls in an efficient customer-friendly manner; provides and records accurate information/transfers calls in a timely manner; assures that media calls are handled appropriately; trouble-shoots phone problems.
- Creates/maintains a courteous/responsive reception environment for internal/external customers. Serves visitors/consumers judiciously & sensitively.
- Announces visitors to staff and keeps visitors informed of status of contact.
- Provides accurate directions to meeting room locations for all external guests.
- Works with Sr. Director of HR and Facilities Maintenance regarding Front Desk and building safety needs.
- Monitors meeting rooms, resolves conflicts, and communicates with staff to assure room availability.
- Collects and/or sorts incoming mail/faxes, tracks deliveries, and notifies appropriate staff.
- Provides Administrative Project Support to Sr. Director of HR: coordinates primary recruitment process, posting open ADAMH positions; coordinates OSU cohort class scheduling; posts ADAMH Provider Agency jobs on website; assists and supports Sr. HR Director with internal Staff events e.g. Food Drive, Charitable Campaign, Employee Engagement events; attends meetings, composes documents, identifies issues that may need addressed. Other duties as assigned.
- Backs Support Staff with project assistance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: High school diploma in secretarial science or office technology, or equivalent work experience. Training in reception and phone protocols.
Experience: One year’s experience in reception, general office/clerical, and phone service. 2-3 years secretarial experience and one year’s experience using a variety of Microsoft Office software applications.
Skills: Able to manage simultaneous multiple communication demands with poise and professionalism.
Able to work effectively with diverse populations.
Able to represent the Board in a professional manner.
Able to operate effectively as a team member to achieve overall objectives.
Good problem-solving and negotiation skills.
Effective organizational and prioritization skills.
Able to productively plan and manage workload and anticipate support service needs.
Please APPLY FOR JOB Below by submitting cover letter and resume.
Applications received until position is filled. This is not a full job description. No phone calls please. EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org