Renew Case Manager – Full-time
Concord Counseling Services is looking for amazing individuals to become a part of our Renew team. Renew Case Managers provide case management services to hospitalized, recently hospitalized or chronic crisis clients that will enable them to achieve increased levels of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities. This program is focused on clients 18 – 25 year old. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interfacing frequently with state and private hospitals;
- Collaborative agencies; Treatment and discharge planning for hospitalized clients;
- Completing diagnostic assessments;
- Assisting in enabling clients to achieve an increased level of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities;
- Group work; Planning and monitoring client outcome goals;
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable standards and provide system intervention when obstacles impede service delivery.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field required.
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org