Renew Program Coordinator – Full-time
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Renew Program Coordinator.
Renew Program Coordinator provides case management services to hospitalized, recently hospitalized or chronic crisis clients that will enable them to achieve increased levels of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities.
This program is focused on clients 18 – 25 year old. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Interfacing frequently with state and private hospitals;
• Collaborative agencies; Treatment and discharge planning for hospitalized clients;
• Oversee program coordination and client development within the program.
• Responsible for the intake and coordination of client within the program
• Completing diagnostic assessments;
• Assisting in enabling clients to achieve an increased level of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities;
• Group work; Planning and monitoring client outcome goals;
• Maintaining compliance with all applicable standards and provide system intervention when obstacles impede service delivery.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field required.
• Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com