Website Alcohol, Drug & Mental Health Board of Franklin County (ADAMH)
Treatment Works, Recovery Happens
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Manages evaluation efforts using claims data, population-specific tools, and consumer and provider satisfaction surveying to report outcomes for consumers, providers, and the service delivery system as a whole.
- Manages consumer satisfaction and provider satisfaction surveying, including serving as project lead with general oversight responsibilities with regards to the survey staff.
- Serves as subject matter expert for ADAMH’s population-specific outcomes tools utilized within service delivery system, including as needed to support value-based contracting decisions and grant proposals.
- Completes assigned program evaluations to allow informed decision-making on policy issues, grants, and requests for proposals (i.e., ADAMH RFRs), including value-based contracting decisions.
- Supports ADAMH’s reporting process, primarily through report production (e.g., ADAMH-STAT data tools, Provider-STAT reports, Public Affairs fact sheet data) and backs-up staff responsible for report design and verification.
- Other duties as assigned
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in public administration or a social sciences field with courses in evaluation methods, research methods, data analysis, and statistics, or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
Experience: At least one year experience in evaluation, research, or data analysis, preferably in a behavioral healthcare, public, or insurance industry agency.
Skills: Working knowledge of Excel and Access required; Working knowledge of SQL preferred; Ability to adapt communications to a wide variety of audiences; Ability to adapt to a changing environment; Ability to operate effectively as a member of a team; Program evaluation design and methodology; Qualitative or quantitative research methods
Please APPLY FOR JOB below by submitting a resume and cover letter. Applications received until position is filled. No phone calls please. This is not a full job description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com