Provider Title: Concord Counseling Services
Job Title: Respite Companion (Part-time)
Job Type: Clinical / Professional
Position Open: 9/19/18 until filled
Concord Counseling Services is seeking part-time Respite Companion, up to 20 hours per week, to provide respite for caregivers who have someone with a severe mental illness living with them. This will include in-home and community based engagement that is aimed to increase the clients’ interactions outside of his/her family unit and home. We are seeking people with some experience who are ready to serve with their heart!
- An Associate’s degree in Social Work or a related field is required
- Provide meaningful social interaction with the client to increase social and community engagement, decrease stress levels, increase use of community resources and mental health treatment.
- Understand how to therapeutically engage a person with mental health symptoms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, maintain a good driving record and have the ability to provide safe transportation.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a true difference, apply now! Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to: email@example.com.
Address: 700 Brooksedge Blvd., Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org