Website Concord Counseling Services
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Respite Companion to provide respite for caregivers who have someone with a severe mental illness living with them. This will include in-home and community based engagement. We are seeking people with 1 – 3 years of experience who are ready to serve with their heart! This is a full-time position and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Assist clients to achieve an increased level of independence within the community.
- Resource management, symptom monitoring, advocacy with medical providers, and a wide range of supportive activities.
- Assist clients in reaching their identified personal goals.
- Assist in stress reduction within the family and the client through a strength-based service plan
- Provide resources needed to enhance the well-being of the family and their loved one
- Increase the clients’ interactions outside of his/her family unit and home
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
- An Associate degree in Social Work is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, maintain a good driving record and have the ability to provide safe transportation.
We offer a comparable salary and benefits. We have high employee satisfaction rates on our employee survey. Our Respite program is growing! Come and be a part of our team!
Please APPLY FOR JOB below by sending resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Concord Counseling Services, 700 Brooksedge Blvd, Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org