Community Housing Network
Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. The Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values by empowering people, solving problems, building relationships, being curious, and having fun.
As a Senior Accountant, you will play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community.
• Create and prepare invoicing to grant agencies to ensure receipts are received in a timely manner.
• Prepare external reports to be provided to grant agencies.
• Prepare month-end journal entries and related account reconciliations.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets on an annual basis for CHN and all affiliates.
• Prepare and analyze monthly actual-to-budget performance reports for all departments and affiliates.
• Track and monitor fixed assets and depreciation for all affiliates.
• Provide requested account information and other documents to various external auditors.
• Prepare and analyze ad hoc reports as needed.
• Maintain knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
• Provide backup support for other department roles and perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field, required.
• At least three years of related experience required.
• Strong knowledge of computer systems and applications, including spreadsheets, databases and property management accounting software programs.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
As a full-time member of the CHN team you will also receive training, health, vision, and dental, paid time off, 401(k), and an opportunity to work in an organization with an entrepreneurial spirit at heart. We care about the growth and development of our people and those we serve. EOE.
Please apply online at https://www.chninc.org/careers or via the following link:
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.