Website Community Housing Network
Community Housing Network, Inc. provides safe affordable rental housing and linkage to supportive services for people disabled by mental illness, addiction disorders, and histories of homelessness.
The Service Coordinator provides engagement and supportive services to empower residents and to promote stability and recovery through coordination of services, education, and referrals to community resources. The Service Coordinator works closely with the Housing Facilitators and Property Managers to address the service needs of tenants so that they may achieve and maintain housing stability.
- Determine service needs of tenants and refer them to appropriate service providers and community resources as needed.
- Provide creative engagement to link tenant with services and collaborate with tenant’s ongoing treatment providers to assist with tenant retention.
- Assist property managers with housing retention and advocate on behalf of tenants.
- Assist Housing Managers with completing goal plans and HEARTH assessments.
- Evaluate and increase tenants’ readiness to move to more independent housing.
- Assist tenants with achieving greater economic security by linking them with programs to improve job readiness or assist with application for benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Human Services field required.
- Understanding of Housing First model and Trauma-Informed Care.
- 2 – 4 years of social services work, preferably in housing or community mental health, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally.
- Valid drivers’ license and auto insurance.
CHN offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance, life/disability insurances, 401(k) retirement planning, flexible spending accounts and paid time off.
Please APPLY FOR JOB below.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=DE0D7351984047E254E78EBD59F52D46&job=43390&jpt →