Website Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Board of Franklin County (ADAMH)
reatment Works/Recovery Happens
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Enrolls and processes new and ongoing members in SHARES system.
- Makes decisions based on material presented.
- Performs assigned claims processing functions in SHARES. Reviews, analyzes and trouble-shoots claims.
- Gathers information from provider as needed for successful claim submission.
- Troubleshoots claim submission errors.
- Performs administrative support tasks for Director, Membership Services.
- Assists in facilitating training for internal and external customers.
- Assists in developing technical assistance materials and manuals.
- Acts as liaison between provider and ADAMH to maintain smooth submission of enrollments.
- Provides Customer Service/Hotline functions.
- Tracks and follows-up on issues.
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Minimum of Five years of relevant experience in all areas of both enrollments and claims, with strong emphasis on understanding the interactions between enrollments and claims.
Some college coursework with focus on IT a plus, strong customer service experience required.
Strong Problem Solving/Analysis ability.
Thoroughness and dedication to resolving customer’s concerns and questions.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Strong Customer Service skills.
Able to adapt quickly to changing environments.
Please APPLY FOR JOB below by submitting a cover letter and resume.
Applications received until position is filled.
This is not a full job description.
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org