Provider Title: Concord Counseling Services
Job Title: Substance Use Prevention Clinicians
Job Type: Clinical / Professional
Position Open: 9/16/19 Until its filled
Concord Counseling Services is seeking Substance Use Prevention Clinicians to provide school-based substance use prevention services which will include working with students individually, in groups, referring to community resources and parent education workshops. Concord’s mission is to instill hope and serve with heart. We offer a competitive rate, flexibility and a great working environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field.
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC) or Licensed Independent Social Workers (LISW) or Masters level Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Chemical Dependency Licensure a plus (CDCA, LCDC, or LICDC)
- Must have experience working with clients with substance use disorders as well as children, adolescents and their parents is required.
- School-based experience is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work independently, have excellent time-management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to utilize an Electronic Medical Records (EHR) system is a plus.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a true difference, apply now!. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 700 Brooksedge Blvd., Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com