Provider Title: Concord Counseling Services
Job Title: Substance Use Prevention Clinician/Coordinator
Job Type: Clinical / Professional / Program Coordination
Position Open: 9/12/18 until filled
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Substance Use Prevention Clinician/Program Coordinator. This dual role will provide school-based substance use prevention services and coordinate and oversee the substance use prevention program. This includes working with students individually, in groups, referring to community resources, parent education workshops and Prevention program coordination for the assigned school district. Concord’s mission is to instill hope and serve with heart. We offer a competitive rate, flexibility and a great working environment.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field.
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC) or Licensed Independent Social Workers (LISW) or Masters level Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Chemical Dependency Licensure a plus (CDCA, LCDC, or LICDC)
- Must have experience working with clients with substance use disorders as well as children, adolescents and their parents.
- Must have experience working in a school-based environment.
- Prevention program development required.
- Must be a self-starter, have a high degree of flexibility, be able to work independently, have excellent time-management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as being detail-oriented.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to utilize an Electronic Medical Records (EHR) system is a plus.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a true difference, apply now!. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 700 Brooksedge Blvd., Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com