Provider Title: Concord Counseling Services
Job Title: Therapist – Contingent/Part-time
Job Type: Clinical. Professional, Clerical, Supervisory, etc.
Position Open: 9/27/18 until filled
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a contingent Therapist to perform mental health counseling with adults. This position is working on a contingent basis, working up to 25 billable service hours per week. Concord’s mission is to instill hope and serve with heart. We offer a competitive rate, flexibility and a great working environment.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field.
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC) or Licensed Independent Social Workers (LISW) or Masters level Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Provide individual and group counseling with adults
- Provide comprehensive assessments and treatment plans
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, computer literacy, and ability to utilize an electronic health record.
- Ability to work at least one evening per week is a plus.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to: email@example.com.
Address: 700 Brooksedge Blvd., Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org