ADAMH BOARD OF FRANKLIN COUNTY
Position Title: Vice President, Planning & Evaluation
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Oversees the completion of the ADAMH Board’s strategic planning efforts and on-going needs assessment to purchase behavioral healthcare services to meet current and emerging needs of Franklin County Residents
- Oversees the completion of Provider Satisfaction & Consumer Satisfaction surveys and works with the senior leaders to incorporate quality improvement plans based on survey results
- Oversees the completion of stakeholder focus groups &/ or other surveys to incorporate quality improvement plans based on results
- Facilitates the review by inter-team workgroup of the annual contract agency service plans and ensures that contract providers receive timely feedback of identified concerns.
- Identifies the appropriate survey tools and instruments to be utilized in order to evaluate program outcomes
- Works in collaboration with other community and system partners on strategic planning and needs assessment efforts
- Develops affiliations and partnerships with local universities and research based organizations
- Assists in development, coordination and monitoring of contract provider performance in the ADAMH system (i.e.; PROVIDER-STAT) and for internal operations of the organization (i.e.; ADAM-STAT)
- Consults with other team leaders to coordinate and support strategic planning, project management, & evaluation efforts
- Directs the internal disaster recovery planning functions, including on-going testing, training and quality improvement of the plan
- Oversees data analysis and program outcomes to assess the accountability, efficiency, and effectiveness of the programs for current and future purchasing decisions
- Oversees the completion of program evaluations and research studies that allow for informed-decision-making on policy issues and value based contracting decisions and grant proposals
- Supervises identified positions; reviews and evaluated performance; provides leadership and coaching in achievement of individual & team goals. Develops and implements staff and career development plans that enhance employees skills
- Prepares and manages department budget and contracts ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Provide staff support and leadership to Board Level committees as directed
- As required, preforms other duties requiring similar skill
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Master’s Degree in mental health, human services, public administration or related area or equivalent experience.
Experience: 5 years experience in human services, public administration, with at least 5 years experience in the strategic planning. At least 3 years experience supervising professional staff.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to adapt written and spoken messages to a wide variety of audiences
- Able to work effectively in a team environment with a wide variety of culturally diverse consumers, staff, and public
- Able to adapt to changing environments by using problem solving, analytical and team building skills
- Ability to operate effectively and flexibly as part of a team
- Able to apply new developments to current situations.
- Successful experience operating in a public agency in a position of high visibility and accountability.
- Strong problem solving, project management, communication, organization, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Aware of current developments in his/her professional area and successful in applying developments to current situations
- Able to supervise others by providing open lines of communication and offering opportunities for growth and development to all team members
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com