Vocational Clubhouse Specialist – Full-time
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Vocational Clubhouse Specialist to rehabilitate adults with severe and persistent mental illness through the development and implementation of work units Transitional Employment Placements (TEP), independent employment, and supported employment and social activities. The clubhouse model is a holistic approach empowering people living with mental illness. We are seeking people with 1 – 3 years’ of experience, who are ready to serve with their heart! This is a full-time position and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Encourages positive, trusting relationships with members to facilitate rehabilitation
• Develops vocational goals and writes progress notes, with input from program members
• Assists in developing and maintaining TEP and SE sites in the community to include recruitment of new employers, organizing job, job coaching having regular contact with employers and actually modeling the job, if necessary.
• Maintaining positive relationships with club members, employers and Pathway team members
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field required.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org