Wellness Advocate – Full-time
Provide case management services to adults, 60 and over, to promote and support increased levels of independence and enhance their well-being. Assist seniors in linking to and utilizing community resources, maintaining medical appointments and medication compliance, completing paperwork as needed to maintain benefits, and encourage social and physical engagement Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social work or related field, LSW preferred.
This is a full-time position and requires the following skills:
• Assist client in developing a treatment plan and assess progress until completion of service
• Knowledge of community resources for seniors or willingness to learn
• Knowledge of mental health disorders and ability to monitor behavioral health symptoms
• Good communication; able to advocate with medical providers, other professionals and family members
• Awareness of own behavior in relation to impact on client’s behavior.
• Good time management; ability to prioritize while responding to both client and agency expectations
• Comfort with electronic records system and able to complete required documentation within expected time frame
Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and safe driving record.
Concord offers an excellent work environment, flexible work schedules and comparable pay based on experience and licensure. Our senior team is a small, but dedicated group with a passion for serving seniors and supportive of each other.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org