Congratulations on your growing family!
You want what is best for your baby and so do we. What is best for you and your health is also important. The choices you make with your doctor and service providers can help both you and baby live a happy and healthy life. You can take the next step by contacting the Engagement Specialist with StepOne for healthy pregnancy at 614-884-2441 ext. 3.
Get Connected to Treatment
Contact the Engagement Specialist with StepOne for a healthy pregnancy at: 614-884-2441 ext. 3.
Clinicians can refer clients or self-referrals accepted by calling: 614-884-2441 Ext. 3. or by completing this form.
- Treatment, education, and prevention programs to prevent, treat, and eliminate substance use disorders and domestic violence.
- Outpatient, intensive outpatient, and medication assisted treatment (MAT) for women and men; and prevention/education services.
- Intensive outpatient treatment and outpatient treatment programs available based on assessed needs.
- Services to individuals with justice involvement, behavioral health treatment needs, developmental disabilities and workforce development needs.
- Parenting skills education, childcare support options, and children up to age 18 can live with their mother while she is in treatment.
- Opiate specific groups for women; Women’s IOP: Mon. Wed. Fri.
- Medication assisted treatment (MAT)is available to pregnant women.
- Priority given to pregnant women regardless of gestational stage for assessments. (Mon. Tues. and Thurs of each week).
- Childcare options.
- Prevention education services for youth ages 5-18 and mental health and substance use disorder treatment services for adults, ages 18+.
- Adult Outpatient Treatment Services include Intensive and Non-Intensive Outpatient Programs, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), and more.
- Gender specific groups during the day and Evening groups mixed Mon & Wed. evenings. Individual telehealth options.
- Provides specific programming for pregnant women and patients entering treatment from the criminal justice system through medication assisted treatment (MAT) with outpatient and intensive outpatient counseling in an individual and group setting.
- Incredible Years group Moms with newborns-12 month: Tues 10:00-11:00am
- Intensive Outpatient treatment program 11:00am-1:25pm Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri.
- Intro into Intensive Outpatient treatment: Monday at 9:00am.
- Support for people experiencing any number of issues dealing with Mental Health and/or Substance Use.
- Focus on helping individuals and families develop their own strengths through: Psychiatry, Mental Health and Substance Use Therapy, Community Support Services for individuals with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness.
- Vocational Services; including Pathway Clubhouse.
- 3 Phase IOP Group offered Mon. Tues. Thurs. 5:00pm-8:15pm.
- Alcohol and other drug treatment services to those who are most in need.
- Individuals are encouraged to participate in a Twelve Step recovery both during and after treatment.
- Highlighted services offered include, outpatient, intensive Outpatient for treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder, outreach and engagement, peer support and linkage to treatment.
- A holistic approach to personal health and wellness focusing on each patient's individual physical and mental health needs.
- Integrated behavioral healthcare services and more: Addiction Stabilization Center which medically monitors women, Adult residential programs; Medical Detox, Adult Inpatient, Women's Residential services with children under age 1, Adult Outpatient Programs ;Ambulatory Detox, Women’s Stable Cradle, OB Care Relationship, Opiate Treatment, Homeless Services; Supportive Housing
- Walk in hours Mon.-Fri. 8:00am-1:00pm
- Comprehensive mental health and addiction services center providing services to children, teens, adults, older adults and families.
- Offer outpatient counseling, alcohol and drug treatment, and residential services and also work with Stonewall Columbus to serve the LGBTQI+ community.
- North Central operates three 24-Hour Suicide Prevention Hotlines answered by trained volunteers.
Employment support, chemical dependency counseling, and therapeutic support through aftercare and residential services, nursing and psychiatric care. Special services include: Soaring Sober, and the Epicenter Program for people who have recently experienced their first psychotic episode.
- Counseling, psychiatry, case management, and substance use disorder treatment, and serves all individuals ages five years and up.
- NCCC helps individuals that are new to the country by helping them with issues related to immigration and acculturation. North Community also has a Women\'s Empowerment Program, and housing coordination services and operates three 24-Hour Suicide Prevention lines.
- SUD use support groups Tues 3:00pm-4:00pm, AOD treatment Monday with evening offerings, Evening MAT groups.
- Transformative behavioral health solutions to respond to a need for in-home services for individuals and families.
- Programs focus on both prevention and treatment have expanded to better reach individuals struggling with drug and alcohol use disorders.
- Ohio Guidestone has a Women’s treatment program and childcare services.
- Women’s Group: Mon.12-1pm, Sober Support: Tues and Thurs. with evening offerings, Parent to Parent Grou IOP groups are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Services support people in becoming active participants in their personal healthcare decisions.
- Holistic approach addresses physical, behavioral healthcare and life wellness needs.
- Primary healthcare, dental services, behavioral healthcare and substance use treatment services with a full-service pharmacy, community treatment teams and case management.
- Additional services include family, housing, prevision and vocational services.
Intensive Outpatient Substance (IOP) Use Treatment (9:30a-12:30p Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), Outpatient Substance Use Treatment (Group and Individual Sessions/Varied schedule), Outpatient Level: Understanding Recovery Group Monday 10-11:30am
- Advocates for the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities by providing professional, compassionate behavioral health and social services.
- Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Syntero has provided expert counseling and community-based services, including specialized groups for adults, youth and older adults, and school-based programs in Central Ohio.
CelebrateOne along with its partners work to reduce infant mortality and cut the racial disparity gap.
Provides support, love, and friendship to women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant.
Provides diapers to families who are suffering from financial difficulties.
Provides free maternity clothes and infant and toddler clothing. Diapers, bottles, and baby equipment are also provided, subject to availability.
Little Bottoms Free Store provides diapers, wipes, and baby clothes to families in the Central Ohio area for children 0-3 years old.
Moms2B strives to empower women to deliver full term, healthy babies by providing prenatal education and social support.
Women's Care Center provides free, confidential counseling, support and education for pregnant women. Free pregnancy testing and ultrasounds.