- This slip must be completed and submitted by the Thursday prior to the meeting you wish to address.
- Speakers will be called upon to address an action during the Community Participation portion of the meeting.
- Each speaker will be allowed up to three (3) minutes to address the Board.
- Speakers who wish to address subjects which are not part of the agenda may be called upon at the conclusion of the scheduled business.
- The Board meeting is not an adversarial proceeding. All comments should be directed to the Board of Trustees. Permission to speak may be denied or terminated if remarks show disrespect or personal antagonism.