Community Shelter Board
Crisis Specialists engage with people facing homelessness to de-escalate crisis situations.
What you’ll do
· Conduct wellness checks to build relationships and trust
· Provide coping strategies to clients
· Link clients to resources and services
· Model crisis prevention and de-escalation skills for coworkers
Why you’ll love it
· Comprehensive training is provided by the Crisis Prevention Institute
· Living wage pay
· Robust benefit package
· Meaningful work that saves lives
HIRING IS UNDERWAY NOW! Learn more and apply today https://bit.ly/3L0rFwV
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.