Website Concord Counseling Services
Concord Counseling Services is seeking candidates for the following School-Based Positions:
Prevention Clinician (10 months) to provide mental health prevention services to students at New Albany Middle School. The job duties include, but are not limited to: providing individual and group prevention, crisis intervention/risk assessments, de-escalation, classroom lessons, linking families with community resources and collaborating with school staff and administrators.
Therapists (12 months) to provide diagnostic evaluations and mental health counseling to students in grades K-12 in the Groveport Madison school district. Our school-based therapists work collaboratively with students, families, teachers, school staff, and other Concord district service providers. Services are provided primarily in the school buildings during the school day, but may also be provided at a Concord office, virtually, or in the home/community as needed.
Perks for All School-Based Positions Include –
• $1,000-$1,250 Sign-On Bonus!
• Increased Salary Ranges
• Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
• Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Free supervision toward independent license
• Free CEU’s
Requirements for All School-Based Positions:
• Master’s Degree, Ohio Social Work or Professional Counselor License (LISW or LPCC preferred, LSW or LPC with experience) is required for all positions
• Must have clinical mental health experience working with children and adolescents. Experience working in schools is preferred, but not required
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel, Google Suites and working with Electronic Medical Records is preferred
• Must be a self-starter, be able to exhibit flexibility, work independently as well as part of a team, have excellent time-management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for a rewarding job and an opportunity to truly make a difference!
We have a caring and compassionate team of school-based staff who are passionate about helping students and families, as well as educating schools on the importance of mental health awareness.
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job please visit concordcounseling.org.