ADAMH System of Care New Employee Orientation
The System orientation scheduled for Wednesday, April 29, 2020 from 8:00 am to Noon HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
There orientations are meant to provide new employees within our network of providers with basic education of the ADAMH System that includes information about:
- ADAMH and ADAMH’s provider agencies
- Provider Leadership Association (PLA)
- Consumer and Family Advocacy Council (CFAC)
- Treatment and Prevention
- Housing and other Supportive Services
- Consumer Complaints and Grievances process
- Naloxone training from 11:30 to Noon (Please RSVP for this training)
RCH Credits for Chemical Dependency are pending and Social Work CPE credits are approved.
This orientation will take place at the Martin de Porres Center at 2330 Airport Drive, Columbus, OH 43219.
RSVP by Friday, April 24
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 614.222.3706.
All participants are invited to participate in naloxone training from 11:30-12:00 at no cost. Please RSVP, if you are interested in attending the naloxone training in addition to the System Orientation.
Refreshments will be provided.